- A hunid cards with three hunid words in total.
- Inside of each card has three colored rings: Purple, Orange, and Teal.
- Each ring has an adult or millennial slang on it.
- Word(s) are not jumbled but are just in a circle.
- Must use all characters.
- Some cards have optional but highly recommended drinking rules in the center.
- Backside of each card has an assigned card color (optional).
- Pro Tip: you may play with any of the other two colors on any card and the game will work just fine!
- Place deck with back (logo) side up.
- Choose a dealer to flip cards.
- Dealer may also play.
- Rotate dealer if desired.
- Say the top card color out loud.
- Flip the card over.
- First player to figure out the slang in the correct color ring keeps the card.
- For tie breaker, play another color ring on the same card between those who tied.
- If there is a rule in the center, read it out loud and implement.
- Rules and penalties are explained here (and in rule book).
- Flip next card and repeat until deck finished.
- Player with most cards wins bragging rights and a special place in hell.
- Player with least cards is either really naive or dyslexic.
- All other players get drunk...win-win!
Mind Your Language® - The Funniest Party Game for Adults! [NSFK]
Sale price Price $19.99 Regular price